Is Attic Heat Destroying Your Home?
Attic venting is an important aspect in maintaining a healthy, energy-efficient home. The Natural Light Solar Attic Vent Fan works with your existing passive vents to improve attic air circulation. Natural Light’s Solar Attic Fan is a simple and environmentally sensible solution that can protect your home and save you money. Powered completely by free solar energy, this sleek and efficient vent is both compact and quiet. And let’s not forget powerful! The new 50 watt model vents up to 3,100 square feet. Solar Attic Fans can also be installed in workshops, lofts, storage sheds, garages, barns – any structure that would benefit from improved circulation.
Benefits of Attic Venting
- Extends the Life of your Roof – Reduces heat build-up on your roof shingles and underlayment.
- Reduces the Load on your HVAC System – In hot summer months, saves money on your electric bills and reduces wear on your AC unit.
- Prevents Damaging Ice Damming – In cold winter months, attic air circulation slows the snow melting on the roof and refreezing as ice at the eaves.
- Reduces Moisture Build-up in the Attic – Excessive moisture trapped in the attic causes a variety of problems including rust, wood rot and attic insulation damage. Reducing moisture also eliminates the growth of mold and fungus which can cause respiratory problems.
- Increases Fresh Air Circulation – Reduces vapor buildup generated by every day activities such as showering and cooking.
Smart, Eco-Friendly Residential or Commercial Solution
Natural Light’s Solar Attic Fan is a simple and environmentally sensible solution that can protect your home and save you money. Powered completely by free solar energy, this sleek and efficient vent is both compact and quiet. And let’s not forget powerful! The new 50 watt model vents up to 3,100 square feet. Solar Attic Fans can also be installed in workshops, lofts, storage sheds, garages, barns – any structure that would benefit from improved circulation.
Solar Attic Fan Models
Designed for all types of applications, the Solar Attic fan is available in three mounting types. The roof mount and gable mount are generally for residential use (10, 20, 30 or 50 watt). The curb mount is generally for commercial use (20, 30 or 50 watt) but can also be installed on homes. The roof and curb mount models are powder-coated gray for extra durability or custom painted in black satin.
Natural Light Brand Solar Attic Fans – The Better Choice
When investing in a product to improve your home and quality of life, you want assurance it’s performing efficiently and effectively. Natural Light combines precision designed components with advanced engineering to produce a unit that far surpasses industry standards.
- Adjustable Solar Panel – The 10, 20 and 30 watt roof and curb mounted models are designed with an exclusive adjustable bracket allowing the solar panel to be positioned at various angles for optimal solar exposure.
- Maximum Air Flow – The unit was engineered to minimizes obstructions in the fan housing to increase air flow. It also incorporates an angled throat to facilitate a Venturi or suction effect which increases cfm output and also reduces wear on the motor.
- Solar Panel Performance – As a solar panel heats up, it becomes less efficient at converting light into energy. The Solar Attic Fan reduces heat buildup on the solar panel by mounting it in a raised position resulting in better air circulation and better performance.
- Quality Components and Sleek Design – The Solar Attic Fan is manufactured in the U.S.A. using only the highest rated materials under rigorous quality control standards. The low-profile powder-coated unit blends seamlessly into the roof line of your home.
- Garage Exhaust Vent is an add-on kit that converts either a roof or curb mounted solar attic fan into a garage ventilation system. An optional radiation damper (required by code in some areas) is also available.
- Thermal Switch is a small device that will turn on and off the fan motor at a specific temperature.
- Remote Solar Panel is used in applications where there is limited sun exposure to the installed unit. A remote solar panel is installed away from the attic fan in a sunny area in order to capture the maximum amount of sunlight.
Easy Installation and No Maintenance – Fully operational right from the box, it installs easily, with no electrical wiring, no expensive electrician and no permits. Once installed, the unit is weather-tight and maintenance-free.
25 Year Product Warranty – Best industry warranty – 25 years on the housing, motor and solar panel!
HURRICANE TESTED & APPROVED
Every Situation and Every Building is Different. To learn more about how Our Amazing Energy Saving products can help YOU, please fill out the form below.